Need a New Ecommerce Website?
Spend more time selling, less time managing technology.
We know you want to spend time building your business, not managing technology. Marketing should be the primary concern of online merchants NOT technical maintenance of ecommerce sites.
With almost 2/3's of consumers researching their purchases online before coming into the store, it's more critical than ever for retailers to have an online presence.While consumers research online to determine if a product is in stock before they go, they prefer to shop in-store to touch and see the product and to avoid shipping costs. More and more, customers are researching online, then coming to the store expecting a fully informed sales associate to assist them with their purchasing decision. Several studies have shown that customers are "Showrooming", that is, researching online then purchasing in-store. One Deloitte study showed 70% of customers will look you up online before coming to your store. (Source: Luna, Taryn, "Webrooming' shoppers research online, then buy in stores." Boston Globe, Nov. 28, 2014 and Lightspeed.com)
With the right technology, you can make a big impact with your online store. Think carefully about which eCommerce solution you choose to support your ambitions.
Here are some key features that your eCommerce platform should have:
- Comprehensive order and inventory management
- Built-in responsive designs
- Adaptable and user friendly analytics that help you optimize your business and make smarter decisions
- Ability to create targeted marketing campaigns
- Always-up-and-running with the highest levels of security possible.
- Ability to grow along with your business and support success