Manitoba Home Builders' Association
The Manitoba Home Builders Association (MHBA) is a non-profit trade association whose mandate is to provide its members, the public and all levels of government with ongoing education and information about the housing industry in our province. They came to Web Wizards looking to reflect a more contemporary organization through a redesign of their website.
- To make sure that members of the MHBA are informed of current developments in building technology and government regulations through the site
- To update the look to reflect a more contemporary feel and provide meaningful content and large visuals, especially for mobile customers
- To drive traffic to MHBA member websites
- To better engage the public
- To improve event registration processes
Drawing on our experience and our knowledge of the construction and real estate industry, we redesigned, developed and built the website. The new design is bright, very visual and focused. The navigation was simplified and reduced to the main items that all stakeholders would be looking for. It is informative, educational and easy to navigate.
The site was built in Wordpress and we customized and configured 2 plugins to meet MHBA’s requirements for the Member Directory Section and Properties. We added an Interactive Parade Map to showcase all showhomes, a Member Listing section to promote members, and a Blog for the MHBA to share key information with members and the public.
As well, Web Wizards partnered with Constant Contact to EXTEND a simple, cost effective service that helps the MHBA create customized communication and share it with stakeholders, quickly and easily. Now they can instantly accept RSVPs, registrations and online payments for golf tournaments, AGMs, galas and more!
Our success story:
- We partnered with MHBA to achieve an attractive, professional site that tells this organization’s story to their best advantage.
- Mobile traffic has soared by 30% since the redesign.
- 45% increase in page views were recorded in Spring 2018. Each member’s show home listing is being visited — this means more exposure for each member.
- 60% increase in the number of pages visited on the website when compared to prior design.
- 57% increase in the length of time visitors are staying on the website — this means that they are more engaged.